The Academic Success Center (ASC) strives to provide academic success services to current OSU students at all levels of their education.
- Do you want to improve your study habits and/or grades? Check out our Academic Coaching Program and meet one-on-one with a peer coach for a personalized exploration of how to improve at any level!
- Do you want help with writing papers or presentations? The Writing Center can help you with any writing assignment and at any stage of your writing process. Check out the Writing Center website to see the many ways you can get assistance with your writing.
- Are you taking a difficult course and would like to talk through concepts with other students? Check to see if your course is supported by Supplemental Instruction (SI). SI offers group study tables led by trained peer educators.
- Are you unsure about what to major in? Maybe you have some ideas, but you’re not 100% certain? Think about meeting with a University Exploratory Studies Program (UESP) advisor. These advisors specialize in helping students explore and identify possible majors that match their interests and goals.
- Not sure where to start? Browse our Academic Resources page, and take a look at some of the resources available to you through the ASC. Be sure to check the links at the bottom of the page for additional services and programs offered at OSU.
Parents & Family:
- Are you a parent or family member looking for academic success resources for someone at OSU? Please browse our services via the menu on the right, and check out our Academic Resources page.
- Do you have general questions about our resources for students? Please contact us to find out more about our programs!
OSU Faculty and Staff:
- Are you an OSU advisor, faculty member or staff and want information on current services and programs offered by the ASC? Please feel free to browse our website and contact us with any questions you have.
- Do you want to consult with someone from the ASC about a student? Please visit our faculty resources page for consultations or referrals. We’re happy to provide whatever support we can.
- Are you interested in having an ASC peer educator or staff member give a presentation in your class? Complete our presentation request webform to schedule a presentation on resources or academic success topics.
- Do you want to learn more about teaching opportunities through the ASC? Check out our page on teaching in the ALS Department.