The Academic Success Center (ASC) strives to provide academic success services to current OSU students at all levels of their education.
- Want to improve your study habits and/or grades? Check out our Academic Coaching Program and meet one-on-one with a peer coach for a personalized exploration of how to improve at any level!
- Taking a difficult course and interested in talking through concepts with other students? Check to see if your course is supported by Supplemental Instruction (SI). SI offers group study tables led by trained peer educators.
- Not sure what you're looking for? Visit the Learning Corner and take our Strategy Quiz. Answer 10 questions and get 3 recommendations - articles with tips, strategies, additional infomation on a topic, instructional videos, etc. - specific to your experience.
- Curious to know what more OSU offers? Browse our Academic Resources page, and take a look at some of the resources available to you throughout OSU. Be sure to check the links at the bottom of the page for additional OSU services and programs offered.
Parents & Family:
- Looking for academic success resources for someone at OSU? Please browse our services via the menu on the right, and check out our Academic Resources page.
- Have general questions about our resources for students? Please contact us to find out more about our programs!
OSU Faculty and Staff:
- Are you an OSU advisor, faculty member or staff and want information on current services and programs offered by the ASC? Please feel free to browse our website and contact us with any questions you have.
- Want to consult with someone from the ASC about a student? Please visit our faculty resources page for consultations or referrals. We’re happy to provide whatever support we can.
- Interested in having an ASC peer educator or staff member give a presentation in your class? Complete our presentation request webform to schedule a presentation on resources or academic success topics.
- Want to learn more about teaching opportunities through the ASC? Check out the teaching page from the ALS Department.