The Academic Success Center (ASC) is located in 102 Waldo Hall and welcomes all students at Oregon State University. We are a student-centered, friendly place where students can come for assistance and to get questions answered. Our services include the following:
- Academic Coaching—well trained peer coaches can help students achieve academic success
- Academic Learning Services—ALS offers courses in support of student success (Academic Success, Career Decision Making) as well as orientation and skills development
- Peer Education Training—The ASC offers training for tutors, Supplemental Instruction leaders, and academic coaches
- Summer Bridge Experiences—The ASC is home to the BEST Summer Bridge Program for student athletes and to the September Scholars Bridge Program, which assists students in their transition to the university
- Supplemental Instruction—offers group study table support for challenging courses
- University Exploratory Studies Program—advising for students who have decided to explore majors
- Writing Center—provides writing support enabling students at all levels to function effectively, efficiently, and confidently in an academic environment
- Information and Referral—Just stop by with your questions or needs, and we’ll connect you to the right office!
Our mission is to support the university's learning environment and to promote student success through graduation and beyond. Please stop by anytime or call 541-737-2272 for more information.
Log in to modify this site.